Words from my freeking fingers

I'm selfish , impatient sometimes and a little insecure . I make mistakes , Ofcourse . I'm out of control and hard to handle . If youu can handle me at my worst then you sure as hell dont deserve me at my best . I'll wriTe things to express how I feel . So tell me a reason why I can't say bad things about youu ? Cause here is where I'll show my truee colour :)

Saturday, February 12, 2011

I don't need people to counsil me

I am told to go to Bilik kaunselor on mondayy .
Wat d hell ?
I did not do anything wrong . Ouhh , because of d fight ?
Man , i do not involved n y should i go ?
Whatever . I know dat i'm not wrong n y should i be scared aite ?
I am forced to go n i'll go .
Ya allah , give me d strength to be patient n to not burst out to d girls or d teacher .

No comments:

Post a Comment