Words from my freeking fingers

I'm selfish , impatient sometimes and a little insecure . I make mistakes , Ofcourse . I'm out of control and hard to handle . If youu can handle me at my worst then you sure as hell dont deserve me at my best . I'll wriTe things to express how I feel . So tell me a reason why I can't say bad things about youu ? Cause here is where I'll show my truee colour :)

Saturday, February 12, 2011

OMEGLE !



Heyy pepople :)
Meet my new friend from china . She's on d right hand side .
I know her from OMEGLE , yaww !
HAHA . Org first jd my friend from omegle .
She's 16 n her name is chora .
She gave her YM email to me n so do i .
We chat almost 5 hours . Lame giler kn ?
She's friendly . She told me about lifes in China .
She loves fashion , make-ups n love to have her own kids but dont wanna marry .
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee . Same : : : )
I love to know people who in love with fashions :)
I loikeee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment