Words from my freeking fingers

I'm selfish , impatient sometimes and a little insecure . I make mistakes , Ofcourse . I'm out of control and hard to handle . If youu can handle me at my worst then you sure as hell dont deserve me at my best . I'll wriTe things to express how I feel . So tell me a reason why I can't say bad things about youu ? Cause here is where I'll show my truee colour :)

Monday, March 28, 2011

Maria Elena is awesome :)


***

Hello people . HIHI . Oke , yesterdayy I talked to Maria Elena from peliks.blogspot.com .We took some pictures . Ohh , you are so cool Maria . So , I hope we can talk again .Btw , thanks gila2 for d advises .Thanks dtg kt Simply Events . Nnt dtg lah lg .Thankss jugakk for d hijab tutorial .
It was an awesome dayy . I wish to see youu again next time . Insyallah .


Before The Event :

End of last year , a friend of mine told me to watch Maria's video at Youtube .

I was like :


' Pahal minah niyh mcm suka GILA kt maria . Ape yg cool sgt minah niyh . (b4 watching maria's video) Then I pun bkkla one of Maria's video at Youtube . Like 1 minute after d video began , i was like , ' Hmm , boringgg & stoped d video '. Suddenly , ntah mcm mane i pressed d start button once again & started to laugh my ass off . After watching d video i said
' Fuyyohhh , cool GILA ahh minah niyh '.
& i started to watch d other videos . awesome gila la maria niyh . Then tros i LIKE her facebook page . Suddenly, Simply Events , which is my cousin's company buat dis 1 grooming event by wana n featuring maria . Then i was like oke mama Tehah nk jumpe maria LIVE babehh !



After The Event :

I'm on d phone with my friend & I was like :

' Oemmgee , Girlfriend ! Maria Elena is soooooo freeeking awesome . youu know wat ?
I talked to her FACE TO FACE & took some pictur
es with her yaww ! Jgn jealous ! ( Gediikk tone ) Oke masa tuhh i talked my friend's ears off . Mcm giler kuat la kn . Dye pun mcm ' kau niyhh , takpyah la nk pecahkn eardrum aq '.
Smthg like dat la . Serious , I was being soo selfish & not to let her talk at all . HAHA .
Cruel me ~


* The aim of posting dis blog is to tell youu how much I adore Maria Elena & to tell youu guys not to press d stop button as d video began after a minute and not to sayy BORINGGG ~ Which i used to sayy :) And not to say ' Pahal minah niyh mcm suka GILA kt maria . Ape yg cool sgt minah niyh '. ohhh , please dont . Believe me , as soon as youu guys watch her video you guys will say d same thing i said which is ' Fuyyohhh ! cool gila ahh minah niyhh '. & you'll be like okeee im so gonna see her Live babehh :)


Kak Maria , no offense :) teeehee ~





When she's giving me some advises . Btw , just ignore me .

The end :)


2 comments: