Words from my freeking fingers

I'm selfish , impatient sometimes and a little insecure . I make mistakes , Ofcourse . I'm out of control and hard to handle . If youu can handle me at my worst then you sure as hell dont deserve me at my best . I'll wriTe things to express how I feel . So tell me a reason why I can't say bad things about youu ? Cause here is where I'll show my truee colour :)

Monday, April 11, 2011

Be who you are .

Hello people . Oke , let me set you straight .

There's a few of my friends copied me doing this certain2 stuff .

Which i reallyyy HATE , obviously .

Non of us are perfect , but please , please , you can be wayy , wayy much better

besides copying others right ?So people , please dont copy others .Just be who you are . People will accept you d way you are . If they don't , just dont be sad . Stay strong . Dont give a damn what others think about you . Oke , dat seems so harshh . Scratchh that * HAHA .

Like for example , among the 5 of your friends , only you wore hip hop oufits every time you went out and you think it's cool dat way . Then 1 of your friends said ' elehh , kau ingat cool la pkai outfits hip hop ' . smthng like that . Then she/he copied your outfits a few weeks later . Are'nt youu mad ? Mestyla mrh kn ? I felt dat wayy too .

Not dat i say you can't copy people's outfits and stuff , you can ,

but jgnla kutuk org tuh pkai tuhh pkai niyh mcm cool sgt n blablabla , pastu a few weeks later , you pon 2 kali 5 jugak . mcm tak betol kn ? hipokrit gilaaaa !


Fyi , being ourself is wayy , wayy better than being someone else .

No comments:

Post a Comment